An Insider Guide To Disneyland Japan
This page will help you Get organized for Disneyland Tokyo..
I know it can seem like a journey to another planet, especially if you don’t speak the language.
The secret is to arrive with a good strategy -
- Knowing when is the Best Time to visit Disneyland Japan
- A Disney Map
- Disneyland tickets bought in advance
- and A good Tokyo Disneyland Guide and Book in hand
Traveling with kids? Just FYI, not all Disneyland Japan Special Effects are suitable for children.
Some Disneyland rides are pretty wild, especially the ones at Disney Sea.
Tokyo Disneyland Attractions
The first thing you’ll notice when you enter Disneyland Park is the Main Street of World Bazaar. Its a lovely replica of an American Victorian-style small town.
Cinderella Castle will be right in front of you – the centerpiece of Disney Resort.
- Adventureland – a world of tropical jungle rivers, full of pirates and Indians.
- Pirates of the Caribbean, the Jungle Cruise and Western River Railroad to name a few of the Rides.
- Westernland – The Attractions and stores along the street of this land are a replica of America’s ‘Wild West’: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Westernland Shootin’ Gallery…
- Critter Country – follows the cartoon tricks of Brer Rabbit. Splash Mountain is “the steepest, highest and wettest drop in the Park”. Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes is a real canoe paddle.
- Disneyland Tokyo Fantasyland – Fantasyland is the classic land of Tokyo Disneyland.
- Most of the attractions in Fantasyland are based on popular Disney movies: Snow White, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Pinocchio and Peter Pan.
- Fantasyland’s main Attraction is Cinderella Castle which is a magical scene, especially at night.
- The Haunted Mansion is a creepy trip through a Gothic house.
- Disneyland Tokyo Toontown – This part of the park is inspired by a single movie – ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit?’. Especially geared for the young kids.
- Disneyland Tokyo Tomorrowland – Most Tomorrowland Attractions are suitable for older kids: Star Tours is a wild ride through outer space based on the classic “Star Wars” movies, Grand Circuit Raceway is your chance to drive a race car, Space Mountain is a beautifully lit dome where you can experience a high speed ride on a shiny spaceship.
Disneyland Tokyo on-site Hotels
The Art Deco-design hotel is located right next door to the fancy Ikspiari shopping center, at the entrance to the Disney resort.
The location is on grounds of the park, but you can take the ride with the cute Retro Mickey Mouse shuttle to Disneyland Tokyo if you prefer that to walking 5 min.
Cute Disney characters decorate the mini kid sofas, cups, bathroom amenities and sheets.
Reviews and Rates: Disney Resort Hotels
Disney Resort Hotels are not for everyone’s budget, so you can choose to go for the hotels which are located right next to the resort.
These ‘Official Disney Hotels’ are located 3-5 minutes ride on the cute Micky mouse monorail.
Reviews and Rates: Affordable Hotels In Tokyo DisneylandFacts Reviews & Deals
See More: Disneyland Hotels Map
There’s another advantage to staying in the hotels further away from the Park – less noise.
Dining At Tokyo Disneyland
The Blue bayou – a Cajun style restaurant overlooking Pirates of the Caribbean boats passing by. At Disneyland Adventureland.
The Diamond Horseshoe which includes an entertaining lunchtime show. You need to order online in advance. At Westernland.
Grandma Sara’s Kitchen – serves home style food American style. At Critter Country.
Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall- a restaurant serving heart-shaped everything… meat patties, sea food and chicken. At Fantasyland.
Huey, Dewey and Louie’s Good Time Café- Mickey-shaped pizzas! At Toontown.
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Guide Book
If you went to Disneyland today, would you know:
- How to find the Cheapest Disneyland Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min away from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget
For more Info Check out: