Restaurants Recommended In Tokyo
Michelin Restaurant Guide Tokyo is an excellent guide for Best Tokyo Restaurants.
Food in Tokyo is so different and exciting…
Read along as I introduce you to 6 Tokyo Restaurant recommendations made by The Michelin Guide Tokyo Yokohama Shonan 2013.
Top local restaurants for Traditional Japanese Foods.
Not many people don’t know this, but Tokyo is one of the most amazing cities in the world in terms of restaurants. The city is building a reputation as the ‘dining capital of the world’.
“Tokyo is the top gastronomic city in the world”, said Bernard Delmas, President of Michelin.
The Michelin Guide Tokyo Yokohama Shonan 2013. for Tokyo restaurants was first released in Nov 2007.
Michelin is publishing an updated Tokyo restaurants Guide every year now.
The Michelin restaurant listings for Tokyo awards more stars to the city’s restaurants than New York and Paris together.
This city has more restaurants than almost any other city in the world.
Paris has around 20,000, New York about 23,000, and Tokyo at least 160,000.
The Michelin guide for Tokyo includes helpful classifications – by star, cuisine, neighborhood, plus great Tokyo maps to get there.
If you want to eat well in Japan and don’t have much knowledge about where to go, this guide provides very useful restaurant recommendations.
Michelin Restaurant Guide Tokyo List
Here is a list of a few of the restaurants that were given three stars.
Note that most restaurants are closed on Sundays.
- Genyadana Hamadaya – Japanese Food. Address: 3-13-5 Nihonbashi Ningyo- cho Chuo-ku. Phone: 03-3661-5940. Budget: Lunch 15,000 yen -Dinner 25,000 yen. Access: Subway Ningyocho Station.
- Ginza Koju – Japanese Food. Address: 8-5-25 Ginza Chuo-ku. Phone: 03-6215-9544. Budget: Dinner 20,000 yen. Access: JR Shinbashi Station/JR Yurakucho Station/Subway Ginza Station.
- Joel Robuchon – French Food.Address: Ebisu Garden Place 1-13-1 Mita Meguro-ku. Phone: 03-5424-1347. Budget: Lunch 15,000 yen – Dinner 30,000 yen. Access: JR Ebisu Station.
- Kanda – Japanese Food.Address: 3-6-34 Motoazabu Minato- ku. Phone: 03-5786-0150. Budget: Dinner 20,000 yen.Access: Subway Hiroo/Roppongi Stations.
- Sukiyabashi Jiro – Sushi. Address: 4-2-15 Ginza Chuo-ku. Phone: 03-3535-3600. Budget: Dinner and Lunch 20,000 yen. Access: JR Yurakucho Station / Subway Ginza Station.
- Sushi Mizutani – Sushi. Address: 8-2-10 Ginza Chuo-ku. Phone: 03-3573-5258. Budget: Lunch 15,000 yen – Dinner 20,000 yen. Access: Shinbashi Station.
If you are liked this page on Michelin Restaurant Guide Tokyo and you are looking for more information about Traditional Japanese Foods, Check out the links at the bottom of this page for more information.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all details with the restaurants when planning your trip.