Disneyland Tokyo Tickets On A Budget
Tokyo Disneyland Tickets: Disneyland Tickets Discount, How to Buy Disneyland Ticket for Cheap? If you don’t get these Disneyland Admission Discounts you could be wasting a lot of money.
There are many combinations of Disneyland park tickets to choose from. If you don’t get it right you could be wasting a lot of money.
Disneyland Tokyo is one of the most visited theme park in the world, and for a very good reason.
Practically what it means is that it gets very crowded. During the busy summer months the park sometimes closes its doors and stops letting people in around noon, because it has reached its maximum capacity.
Tokyo Disneyland Tickets Discount
Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea have separate Tickets. You can’t go from one Park to the other with the same ticket. The ticket is a one day ‘passport’ which includes all Disneyland Attractions OR all Tokyo Disney Sea Attractions.
The Multi-Day Tokyo Disneyland Tickets allows entrance to Tokyo Disneyland AND Tokyo Disney Sea.
If you have more than one day, buy the Multi-Day passports which gives you a Discount. The discount gets really valuable if you buy 3 days or more.
See More: Disneyland Ticket Prices: Ways To Save Money
Cheaper Disneyland Tickets
Senior guests (ages 60 and up) get a discount.
Children under age 3 enter the park for free.
See More: Cheap Disneyland Tickets: Disneyland Admission Discounts
Tokyo Disneyland Tickets Online
Buying the tickets online won’t give you any Discount. If you’re outside of Japan it won’t even save you any time, because you’ll have to collect them at the Welcome center (Looong Lines…)
Disneyland park Tickets are sold at Tokyo Disney Main Entrance Ticket Booths.
You can buy them 1 hour before the Park opens. The ticket booths close 1 hour before the Park closes. Same goes for Tokyo Disney Sea Ticket Booths.
But I really wouldn’t do it that way. There is a very long line at the entrance, so it’s better to purchase tickets in advance.
See More: Disneyland Admission Discounts
See Also: Buy Disneyland park tickets at the Disney Stores in Tokyo Always buy Tickets from Disney itself or from a trusted authorized source. Buying cheap Disneyland tickets from an unofficial source can lead you into trouble.
Where Can You Safely Buy Tokyo Disneyland Ticket
- You can purchase Disneyland park tickets at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels. Buying your Disneyland park tickets at the Disney Resort Official Hotels is simple, safe and easy.
There are many good reasons to stay in one of Tokyo Disneyland hotels: It will save you time on transportation, the hotels have a private entrance to the park which saves you from standing in lines at the entrance, Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Hotels enter the Parks even during peak-season when gates of Tokyo Disney close at noon because of over-load.
If you Buy Disneyland tickets at the Tokyo Disney Hotels you get a complimentary pass for the Disney Line monorail.
- If you are not staying at the Disney Tokyo Resort hotels you can Buy Disneyland park tickets at the Disney Stores in Tokyo:
Ikebukuro Seibu, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Koen Dori, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Machida Tokyu, Machida-shi, Tokyo
Nihombashi Takashimaya, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo
Shinjuku Takashimaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Tachikawa Takashimaya, Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo
Tamagawa Takashimaya, Tokyo
Ueno Arab, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- You can reserve Tokyo Disneyland Tickets Online. However, if you are outside of Japan you will have to collect the tickets from the Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center.
- You can get vouchers in train stations, convenience stores or travel agencies but again, these need to be changed to tickets at the Welcome center, so they’re not proper tickets, more like a reservation.
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Printable Guide and Book
If you went to Tokyo Disneyland today, would you know:
- How to find the Cheapest Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget