Disneyland Tokyo: Special Effects You’d Better Prepare For
2 Reasons To Get To Know Disneyland Japan Special Effects
- If you’re traveling with kids, there are height restrictions on certain Rides, and there are special effects that might scare your kids. Basically, Disney Sea is more geared towards Adults and teens, while Disneyland is more for young kids, with the classic Rides.
See More: The Disneyland 7 Theme Parks
See Also: The Disney Sea 7 Theme Parks
- Suffering from special health conditions? Some Attractions have boarding restrictions which are published BEFORE before you get into lines, on a high sign. Also, if you are pregnant, asthmatic or have back problems, some Special Effects are not for you.
Disneyland Japan: Rides
Park employees explain the special effects that are used in the rides, but assuming you don’t speak Japanese I advice you to ask at the welcome center at the entrance to the park regarding your specific health problem.
- Some Disneyland Attractions Become Dark
- Some Disney Sea Scenes May Include Loud Voices
- Some Scenes Include Flashing Lights
- Some Rides and Scenes Use Fire Or Smoke Effects
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Printable Guide and Book
If you went to Disneyland today, would you know:
- How to find the Cheapest Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget