The Most difficult thing about planning Your trip to Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival 2014 is Getting the Dates Right!
Last year (2013) Cherry Blossom Festival Japan rolled out in a Unexpected way. Read along to See How this could effect YOUR Cherry Blossom Japan 2014 too.
It started on January 23, when one of Japan’s private weather services, Weathermap, released its first forecast of the year predicting the blossoms will follow the average year’s schedule pretty closely.
On February 8th, The Japan Weather Association announced the blossoms will open according to their average schedule (March 23rd till April 1st).
It was a HUGE surprise when First cherry buds bloomed in Tokyo March 16th 2013 – A full week before anyone expected them, courtesy of the above-average temperatures of the week before.
For many foreign tourists who have booked flights to Japan and hotels based on these predictions, it was a major heart-break.
How to Stop Feeling like you’re Gambling When You Book Your Flight Dates?
There’s no need for you to worry about missing Cherry Blossoms Japan any more.
Here at Tokyo-Top-Guide.com we’ve created a formula that helps you make the Best possible decision regarding your flight dates. The book 7 Secrets To The Perfect Tokyo Cherry Festival Vacation does just that, so you can relax and get excited about what you’re going to experience.
From the Book:
- What to Do if your Timing was Wrong
- 5 Places to see the Blossom if you came Too Late
- A Fun place to see Cherry Blossom…Before it starts in Tokyo
- Little known secrets to Geishas, Gadgets and Romantic Nighttime illuminations
- 20 Cherry Blossom Festival Things To Do that cover just about everything!
- How to see a 2nd round of Cherry Blossom, after the Blossom in Tokyo has ended
- Should you stay in Hotels right next to the action? Find out the Truth…
What to Do if your Timing was Wrong
- We’ve also gathered all the questions you’ve asked us and our answers to you into one place, for your convenience: What period is the best one to see Tokyo Cherry Blossom, Kyoto Cherry Festival, end of February What spot could I probably see some cherry blossoms in Japan at that time…
- Would you like to view Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival 2014 a little earlier than the crowd? The Kawazu area has the earliest blooming variety of cherry trees.
Tips and Clues About Tokyo Cherry Blossom Festival
- Take a day trip to Mt Fuji. Cherry Blossom trees bloom here 2 weeks later than in Tokyo, which makes it a great solution if your timing for Cherry Blossom Tokyo was too late, or if you feel like seeing another round of Cherry flowers.