Japanese Cherry Blossom Trees Festival in Tokyo: When is the Best time to visit Tokyo for the festival, Best Hotel locations for viewing the Cherry Blossom flowers and Top 10 Things to Do in Tokyo during Cherry Blossom festival.
Tokyo during Cherry Blossom Festival is a Happy city,
a national Holiday
and the beginning of the new academic year
and the new financial year for business.
Things To Do In Tokyo During Cherry Festival
Fish Market, Geisha, Kabuki Theater, Karaoke, Mt Fuji, Museums, Observatory (Tokyo Tower, Roppongi Hills,Tokyo Sky Tree), Onsen & Sento, Sumo and Shopping, Amusement Parks and Day Trips.
These are just some of the fantastic Tokyo Attractions available during Spring in the city.
See More: Top Ten Things To Do in Tokyo during Cherry Blossom Festival
Tokyo Tourism During Cherry Blossom Trees Festival
Japan Cherry Blossom festival is the peak travel season.
It’s a national Holiday from school and work, so locals travel to meet with friends and family.
Over 1 million Tourists arrive in the city during the Festival.
Flights to Japan are fully Booked months in Advance.
Airports are very busy. Better arrive with the right attitude and patience.
Train stations are even more crowded than usual.
Tokyo Events During Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
Special Events during the Cherry Blossom include Picnics at the parks, Parties, Cherry Blossom dance and music shows, Tea ceremonies at the Japanese Gardens and Cherry Blossom Desserts.
There’s no reason for you to worry about missing Cherry Blossom any More! I’ve gathered all the questions you asked me about timing your visit and my answers to you into one place…
- The secret Formula – When to come?
- How to stop feeling like you’re gambling when you book your flight dates
- Little known secrets to Geishas, Gadgets and Romantic Nighttime illuminations
- 20 Cherry Blossom Festival Things To Do that cover just about everything!
- What to Do if your Timing was Wrong
- A Fun place to see Cherry Blossom…Before it starts in Tokyo
- 5 Places to see the Blossom if you came Too Late
- How you can quickly and easily see a 2nd round of Cherry Blossom, after the Blossom in Tokyo has ended
- Should you stay in Hotels right next to the action? Find out the Truth…
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are more than 50 topics covered, all with true and tested advice straight from the streets of Tokyo.
There’s no need for you to worry about missing Cherry Blossom Festival Japan any more. You need a formula that helps you make the Best possible decision regarding your flight dates, and then relax and get excited about what you’re going to experience.
That’s exactly what the 7 Secrets To The Perfect Tokyo Cherry Festival Vacation delivers.