- Tokyo Disney sea which is right next to Tokyo Disneyland, is like no other park in the world.
The Rides at Disney Sea can’t be found in other Disney parks in the world.
- Disney Sea Tokyo is a family park, but the Attractions and settings are more elegant and some of the rides and shows are more suitable for adults.
- They didn’t save on expenses here, and the results are stunning. There is so much to see and enjoy.
- Disney sea has seven different “worlds”, each an exact Replica–to the smallest detail of Ancient continents and turn of the century cities.
- The entrance to Disney Sea is simply breathtaking – an entire Italian medieval village built right into Mediterranean Harbor.
The décor is simply spectacular.
- Make sure you have plenty of time to enjoy this amazing theme park at a slow pace, or else you’ll feel very sad to leave (we recommend at least one full day)
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Guide Book
If you went to Tokyo Disneyland today, would you know:
- How to find the Cheapest Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min away from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget
The 7 Worlds Of Tokyo Disney Sea
- Mediterranean Harbor – a replica of an Italian port village.
- American waterfront – represents the coast of USA in the early 20th century. It has an ‘old cape cod’ section, and a ‘New York city’ section.
- Port Discovery – Disney Sea’s Tomorrowland.
- Lost River Delta – The ruins of an ancient South American civilization in the Jungles. The inspiration here is Indiana Jones adventures. The Indiana Jones Aztec Pyramid s visible from anywhere in the Lost River Delta, and helps you find your way around.
- Arabian Coast – recreates the exotic world of ‘1001 Arabian nights’ and Aladdin.
- Mermaid Lagoon – The world of Ariel, the little mermaid, and her friends. All attractions here are sweet and innocent, excellent for the younger kids (but not for your teens).
- Mysterious Island – This world is inspired by Jules Verne’s ‘Captain Nemo’. It is a very impressing part of the park, and it contains two of the most popular attractions – ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’ and ‘20,000 Leagues Under the Sea’.
Dining At Disney Sea
Horizon Bay Restaurant – Disney characters will visit your table as you dine (Check for service hours). At Tokyo Disney Sea Port Discovery.
Yucatan Base camp – meat patties, smoked pork and chicken. They have kid’s menus too. At Tokyo Disney Sea Port Discovery.
Casbah food court. At Tokyo Disneyland Arabian Coast.
Sebastian Calypso Kitchen– an ‘underwater’ pizza restaurant with a cool ambiance. At Mermaid Lagoon.
And There’s always popcorn which is a big thing over here – Chocolate, honey and Caramel flavors are delicious, but how about Curry popcorn? Black pepper popcorn? Lines are unbelievable…
Signs in the restaurants are all in English, including prices.