A Quick & Easy Guide To Tokyo Disney Sea
10 Major Tips on Tokyo Disney Sea that will save you precious time and money.
Discover Disney Sea Attractions, the Park’s Most popular Rides, Tower Of Terror and where to get your Disney tickets.
Don’t waste time in Lines, Get as many Fastpass as you can.
See More: How To Get the Maximum Fastpass tickets
This is the short version for Disney Sea Tokyo. If you’re in a bit of a rush – this will perfectly do as a background.
If you’d like to read the more detailed version Click on
Tokyo Disney Sea Tips: How To Get Maximum Fastpass Tickets
Disney sea is a little less crowded than Tokyo Disneyland land, the reason being it is more geared towards adults and teens.
With a well planned strategy you can make time of standing in lines even shorter.
Mediterranean Harbor will be the first thing you see when you enter Disney Sea, it’s the main street. – built right into the park.
Disneyland Japan has signs in English, so there is no problem navigating.
For a complete Disney trip I suggest you make reservations to one of the Hotels near Disneyland.
These hotels can save time in terms of standing in lines (you go in through hotel guest’s entrance), and no commutating from Tokyo Subway during morning Rush hour.
These are hand picked hotels that are not just “near” Disneyland Tokyo, as some other hotels claim to be…but 3 minutes ride on the Disney Monorail.
Rates and Reviews: Hotels Near Disneyland Tokyo, Best Hotel Deals
Top 10 Rides In Disney Sea Tokyo
Comparing to Disneylan Rides the rides at Disney Sea are faster and more thrilling.
- Mediterranean Harbor– a replica of an Italian port village.
- American waterfront – represents the coast of USA in the early 20th century. It has an ‘old cape cod’ section, and a ‘New York city’ section.
- Port Discovery – Disney Sea’s Tomorrowland.
- Lost River Delta – The ruins of an ancient South American civilization in the Jungles. The inspiration here is Indiana Jones adventures.
- Arabian Coast – recreates the exotic world of ‘1001 Arabian nights’ and Aladdin.
- Mermaid Lagoon – The world of Ariel, the little mermaid, and her friends. All attractions here are geared towards younger kids.
- Mysterious Island – This world is inspired by Jules Verne’s ‘Captain Nemo’.
Best DisneySea Shows
Disney Sea Tokyo has the best shows in Tokyo Disneyland Resort.
Watch for the show times and plan in advance. Visitors to Disney sea Tokyo stand in line as early as 90 min before the start of the show.
Parades occur twice during the day, and are very glamorous and exciting. Ask the Disney employees for times and best sitting positions. The parades/shows are held at the lagoon in the center of the park.
The best views of the parades/shows are from the Mediterranean Harbor.
See More: Disney Sea or Tokyo Disneyland: Which Is Better If You Only Have just one Day?
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Printable Guide and Book
If you went to Tokyo Disneyland today, would you know:
- How to find the Cheapest Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget