Disneyland Tokyo – What’s on this page?
- Tokyo Disneyland lines – How to Grab as many Fastpass as possible
- Disneyland Admission Discounts
- Disneyland Rides – Which ones are a Must, which to skip
- Best Tokyo Disney Attractions, including Age and Health restrictions
- Cheap Hotels near Disneyland, and transport to the park
- Disneyland Tokyo tours
Tokyo-Top-Guide Tip* – The Lines are LONG
Did you know that Disneyland Tokyo is one of the most visited theme parks in the world?
During peak season the park sometimes closes its doors and stops letting people in around noon, because it has reached its maximum capacity.
Click here for: How To Avoid Long Lines At Disneyland Rides
Best time to go to avoid long lines is early in the morning. Collect as many Fastpass tickets as possible (these are the tickets that let you skip lines at Disneyland Rides).
See More: How To Get the Maximum Fastpass tickets
Tokyo Disneyland: Getting There
How to get to Disneyland Japan without knowing any Japanese?
Yes, there’s a way…
The train to Disney Tokyo operates from Tokyo Station.
The line that goes to Disneyland is the JR Keiyo Line elevated train.
Maihama is the stop that serves the Disney Japan Resort.
If you take a ‘Local’ train, Maihama will be the sixth stop, if you take a ‘Rapid’ train, it will be the third stop.
Arriving straight from the Airport?
There is a Limo Bus that runs straight from Narita airport to the Disney Resort.
Tickets for the Limo bus are available at the counter which is right at the exit of the Airport.
The buses drive takes about 60 minutes.
Tokyo Disneyland: 7 Theme Parks
- World Bazaar- replica of an American Victorian-style town
- Adventureland – tropical jungle rivers, pirates and Indians
- Westernland – America’s ‘Wild West’
- Critter Country – the cartoon tricks of Brer Rabbit
- Fantasyland – the classic Disneyland attractions
- Toontown – inspired by the movie ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit?’
- Tomorrowland – space and star wars
See More: Disneyland Tokyo Seven Theme Parks
Ticket Discounts: Disneyland Japan & Disney Sea Guide
Tokyo Disney Sea: 7 Theme Parks
The entrance to DisneySea is simply breathtaking – an entire Italian medieval village built right into Mediterranean Harbor.
The décor is simply spectacular.
- Mediterranean Harbor
- American waterfront
- Port Discovery
- Lost River Delta – Indiana Jones adventures
- Arabian Coast- Aladdin
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Mysterious Island – ‘Captain Nemo’
See More: Disney Sea 7 Theme Parks
Japan Disneyland Facts & Getting Ready
Tokyo Disneyland has signs in English, so there is no problem navigating.
Some Disneyland Rides have restrictions depending on height, age, health or disabilities.
Children under age 7 must be accompanied by a grownup (16 or over) on all Disneyland Attractions.
There is a ‘Baby Center’ located in Toontown (between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland).
The ‘Baby Center’ has Stations for changing diapers, Space for nursing, Hot water for preparing baby formulas, Sales of diapers and stroller rain covers.
You can also rent strollers for use in the Park.
Wheelchairs and motorized wheelchairs are also available for rent.
There are Coin-operated lockers available around the entrance areas and outside the Parks. The lockers are available for one day only, meaning you have to collect your stuff on the same day.
See More: Disney Japan Most Common FAQs
Tokyo Disneyland & Disney Sea Guide Book
If you went to Disneyland Japan today, would you know:
- How to find the Cheapest Tickets
- How to navigate Tokyo station like a pro
- How to book an Affordable hotel that is only 3 min away from the park
- How to triple the number of rides you board in one day
- How to go from standing 2 hours in line to 30 min or less for the most popular Rides
- How to add thousands of yen to your budget
Tokyo Disneyland Ticket Prices
A few Disney facts you should know if you want to get Cheap Disneyland Tickets.
Disney Japan and Disney Sea have separate Tickets.
You need to buy a ticket for each one of them.
There is a one day ‘passport’ which includes either Disney Park Attractions or Disney Sea Attractions.
If you want to stay more than one day (recommended, both parks are incredible), then buy the Multi-Day passport which gives you some discount. The discount gets really valuable if you buy for 3 days or more.
The Multi-Day Disneyland Tickets lets you enter Disneyland and Disney Sea at the same day.
Park Tickets are sold at Tokyo Disney’s welcome center at the entrance to the park.
But you really don’t want to buy them that way. The lines for buying tickets can take an hour or more.
See More: Where To Buy Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
Always buy Tickets at the Disney Park itself or from a trusted authorized source.
Buying cheap Disney tickets from an unofficial source has led many good people into trouble.
There’s news about fake Disneyland Tickets going around every once in a while.
Rates and Reviews: Disneyland Ticket Prices